Friday, July 8, 2011

June 2011

Well, June was an active month. We went to the zoo and we went camping. I’ve taken school off this summer to spend with the kids, so it’s been really nice. We’ve discovered the Highland Splash Park (I keep forgetting to take the camera whenever we go, so I don’t have any pictures of it yet) so we have been there quite a bit. Ben is FINALLY mostly potty trained. He still has a few accidents, but I can confidently take him places without worrying that he’s going to pee himself (although we’re still having a hard time with #2). That’s all the news I can think of for now. So here’s pictures. =)

Us in front of the dinosaur at the zoo. I can’t get a picture of Noah without him making some goofy face.



















Pushing buttons.













On the horse. I look like I’m 12, but whatever.




On the other horse. I think my face is more round than normal. Maybe that’s why I look 12.










The elephants.












Touching the bones.
Elephants.














All Ben wanted to see was the giraffes.













Looking at the gorillas. This is what Noah wanted to see the whole time. He was so grumpy until we saw them.












Comparing his hand. Again, with the face.




















On the carousel. I shouldn't have gotten on...it made me so sick.



























Looking at the snakes and measuring up to the gorillas.


On the teeter totter and in the egg. I love that smile.
















Looking at the monkeys and licking the spider. Sick.











Now on to our camping adventures. This is the squirrel we fed.






Ben making silly poses on the walk we went on. And the beginning of the walk (I tried putting the pictures in some kind of order, but blogger did not participate).






















Making more silly poses.











My ridiculously hot husband and his big guns. =)















In front of the tree.






















Both of them.











Jeremy and the boys sitting on the log.














Playing in the fire pit.












Fire.

















Ignore the fact that he doesn't really match...
















Playing before bed.

















This picture doesn't do the view justice. It was so pretty.

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! Where did you go camping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so apparently the comments somehow got off. Whatever. We just went up AF canyon. I'm hoping we can get in at least one more camping trip this summer.

    ReplyDelete