Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mount Rushmore

This month is a busy month, so rather than doing one huge post, I'm breaking it down into at least two (I don't know why the font is blue and underlined...that's really bugging me). This one is our trip to Mount Rushmore. We drove there (the picture above is one of a storm that we drove into) and slept in the tent trailer Jeremy's parents bought but we use most often. We stopped at Devil's Tower on the way there and went to Flintstone Land while we were there. The guy in the next picture is my grandpa, in case you're wondering.






























See the random dark cloud in this one?

Our van hit 100,000 miles on this trip =( We got this picture 'cause it was kinda cool.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun trip, looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flintstone land looks like fun! Maybe when Jack gets older and can appreciate it I can convince Ben to take a trip!

    ReplyDelete